WHO YOU WILL BE WORKING WITH
The development of Iron Horse Industrial Park has been spearheaded by Citizen Potawatomi Nation Director of Economic Development, James C. Collard, Ph.D.
For more than five years, Collard has developed the rail-anchored industrial park that will serve as a destination for foreign direct investment and an import-export center for U.S. domestic companies. He has traveled extensively internationally on business and as a participant on trade missions and diplomatic delegations. He was recently appointed as a member of the Oklahoma District Export Council.
Collard currently sits on the board of directors of the International Economic Development Council. He is a past chair of the Oklahoma Governor’s International Team and chair of the International Economic Development Council’s Public Policy Action Committee. He was recently appointed as a member of the Oklahoma District Export Council and Board Member for the Oklahoma State Chamber of Commerce.
Previously Dr. Collard Chaired the Morgan County, CO Economic Development Corporation and served on the Executive Committee of the St. Charles County, MO Economic Development Corporation.
Dr. Collard is also a certified Economic Development Finance Professional through the National Development Council.
To contact James C. Collard, please call 1 (405) 275-3121 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ph. D. Political Science: University of Missouri - St. Louis. Current research examines the relationship between intergovernmental cooperation and regional economic indicators.
- M.A. Political Science (emphasis in Environmental Policy Analysis): University of Missouri - St. Louis.
- M.P.A.: Univeristy of Oklahoma
- B.A. Political Science: University of Oklahoma
- Economic Development Institute
- International Economic Development Council
- Economic Development Finance Professional - Certification
- National Development Council
- International Trade Certificate Course
- World Trade Center Association
Citizen Potawatomi Nation is a federally-recognized government and has inherent sovereign status recognized by treaty and federal law.
© 2017 Iron Horse Industrial Park. All rights reserved.