ABOUT IRON HORSE INDUSTRIAL PARK
Iron Horse is a general-use industrial park located on the national rail line network in the center of the United States. This industrial park consists of a 400-acre plot of Native American trust land owned by the Citizen Potawatomi Nation, located 35 minutes east of Oklahoma city.
The well-planned layout of the park provides tenants with direct access to both rail and the U.S. highway system. The industrial park is less than 10 miles from Interstate 40 and within two miles of U.S. 177.
Our Native American trust land status and location in the center of the United States means money and time-savings for our tenants.
Businesses interested in expansion or relocation to the Citizen Potawatomi Nation Iron Horse Industrial Park will have access to:
- 400-acre industrial park on Native American trust land
- Rail served assembly, industrial, and manufacturing sites in the central U.S.
- Immediate rail connection to the Union Pacific Railroad via the A-OK railroad
- Favorable lease rates
- Tax incentives
- Located less than 10 miles from Interstate 40 and within two miles of U.S. 177
- All utilities for light industry, manufacturing and assembly
- Regional population of more than one million people
- High-speed telecommunications
- Workforce training
Courtney Palmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Vedrana Milakovic email@example.com.
Citizen Potawatomi Nation is a federally-recognized government and has inherent sovereign status recognized by treaty and federal law.
© 2019 Iron Horse Industrial Park. All rights reserved.